Our team Leadership training course is an inspirational programme that delivers practical leadership abilities for Team Leaders. Whether you are a new leader, frontline leader, team leader or supervisor, this course is designed for you and will provide you with practical tools and techniques to motivate, inspire and manage.
The Leadership Skills course is the result of over 20 years experience developing Managers and Supervisors. Our programme is designed to develop the confidence and competence of leaders enabling them to fulfil their potential within their leadership role on a daily basis. We also provide an understanding of how to adapt, connect and lead a whole team and the different personalities within it.
What will be the outcomes?
- Leaders will understand how to develop high performance people and teams
- Leaders will know when to manage and when to lead
- Leaders will have a clear view of where they are – and where they need to be
- Leaders will devote time to of challenging, encouraging and developing their team to deliver results
- Leaders will have a higher quality of interaction with their teams
- Leaders will be more confident and competent in addressing low performance issues
- They will lead a motivated team – delivering better results, in a better environment.
Who is it for?
New Leaders who need to quickly develop confidence and competence in the key skill in Leadership. Existing Team Leaders or Supervisors ready for a reset and refresh of skills.
How will it be delivered?
- A two-day group event of learning, practice and feedback with experienced Leaders and Facilitators in a classroom environment.
- Includes 60 minutes of post-programme Coaching for each participant in applying the skills.
What do our clients say?
“gofastforward helped us define the skills our Team leaders needed and then delivered – a course that exceeded our goals”