gofastforward treats your privacy very seriously. The following statements explain our policy regarding personal information we collect from customers, partners and staff.
From time to time you may be asked to submit personal information about yourself. Personal data means information about you that may identify you from that data and this may be your name, employer, email address and telephone number. gofastforward ensures that our staff work to Data Protection Principles which require information to be:
- handled fairly and lawfully
- kept and used for limited purposes
- required for good reason
- correct and up to date
- not kept longer than necessary
- handled confidentially
- stored securely
- not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area
Why do we keep information about you?
We need to collect, hold and process information about you, in order that we may:
- keep in touch with you by e-mail, telephone, or other method
- contact you with access details to our online client area
- contact you with details of training courses you are attending
- coach and facilitate your personal learning and development
What information do we keep about you?
We will ask for your consent in order to obtain and retain any information.
Information we may keep is:
- Information for contact purposes – your name and contact details
- Personal development information you copy to us
- Psychometric Profiling you may undertake as part of your development with us
- Notes from any personal coaching you may undertake with us
What do we do with your information?
Our sole use of information you offer to us, is to serve in the delivery of our contracted services of learning and development to you.
Your contact details are used to inform you of the services we have been contracted to deliver to you. Any personal development information you offer, personal profiling you undertake and coaching notes that a gofastforward Coach may record, is used to direct us on how we can best serve you in learning and development.
We may share any personal development information you offer with the organisation who has contracted us for your development; a manager for example.
Information is retained by gofastforward for no longer than we perceive there to be a business need.
Your information is never sold to third parties.
How do we protect your information?
gofastforward maintains a high standard of both physical and network security designed to protect paper or electronic forms of storage to hold and process your personal information.
Information that we hold about you will be subject to rigorous safeguards to ensure that it isn’t accessed or disclosed inappropriately. We also take steps so that your information is not damaged or rendered unavailable to those who have a right to see it.
To meet confidentiality requirements for our customers, stakeholders and staff, gofastforward has Confidentiality, Data Protection, Information Technology and Systems Policies in place and we ensure that staff are fully aware of these and the associated guidance in relation to your personal information. These also apply when we dispose of paper records and delete electronic information in ways that ensure that your information cannot be recreated.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure the proper and expected functioning of the website,
- remember you logging into your account each time you visit the website,
- remember your settings during and between visits to the site,
- ensure proper functioning of the support and sales process,
- improve the speed and security of the website,
- use analytical tools,
More details can be found below.
First-party cookies. There are two types of cookies: first-party cookies and third-party cookies. We use first-party cookies in order to ensure proper functionality of the website, and for the following purposes:
- determining if you are logged in or not,
- remembering your login,
- recording the acceptance of the Terms of Service,
- providing support.
Third-party cookies. Our website, like most of today’s websites, uses functions provided by third parties which involve the use of third-party cookies. The use of these types of files is described below.
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google into our website’s code. This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies.
Details related to the use of information collected by Google as part of our use of Google Analytics as part of our site can be found here: https://policies.google.