The performance of people and their managers/leaders is critical to a successful working environment. We’ve created a training course that can help you to get the best out of your employees. We have structured our Management Development Programme for immediately applicable skills with flexibility to accommodate your needs and tight schedules.
gomanage, our Management Development Programme, is fast, effective and popular. Our inhouse training course is specifically relevant to your business and the people in it. The tools and techniques covered are developed and practiced on recognisable issues.
gomanage includes one-on-one Coaching, real-play practice and action learning on your issues and challenges.
- Monthly events of learning, practice and feedback in techniques and tools of leadership.
- Customised for each client to reflect their industry, culture and company values.
- Personality & Psychometric Profile to understand oneself and co-workers.
- Unique Commit-to-it process records, supports and measures skills transfer to the workplace.
- Group Learning and one-to-one coaching or maximum personal development.
Who is it for?
- New managers who need to develop thir people skills to complement their technical skills.
- Existing Managers in the centre of the business who may have had some previous training but require a motivational boost.
- Functional or Team Leaders across an organisation who need to build skills and cross-organisation teamwork.
What are the Outcomes?
We cover the key issues that affect managers in every organisation from managing under-performance, to handling change to influencing and persuading employees.
- Establish & Reach Goals | Plan and prioritise to meet your objectives
- Develop & Coach | Turn potential into productive performance
- Manage Performance | Guide your team towards success
- Effective Communication | Adapt and connect with all personality styles
- Conflict & Problem Resolution | Handle issues before damage is done
- Persuasive Presentations | Influence and persuade with your leadership
Management Development Programme | Content
The programme is designed specifically for each client.
Typically the learning events include:
- The life of a team
- Creating the ‘Rules of the Road’
- Managing the Differences
Thrive on Change
- ‘Dig the well before you get thirsty!’
- Overcoming resistance
- Making it stick
Get your Priorities Right!
- Keeping the main thing… the main thing
- Delegate…..or get home late!
- Handling interruptions
Successful Relationship Management
- Managing expectations
- Creating a ‘customer’ culture
- Negotiating win/wins
- The feedback loop
- All Behaviour Communicates
- Productive meetings
- Manager or Leader?
- Who are you leading?
- The most useful phrase…
- Managing Anger
- Concessions, compromise and “cop-outs”
- Moving forward on agreement
All programmes include individual objectives-based Coaching throughout using the gofastforward commit-to-it process, for maximum programme gain and personal development.
What do our clients say?
I have benefited massively from this course. I now have confidence in my management style and am able to adapt my behaviour as the situation dictates.