Our Leadership Skills training course is an inspirational programme that delivers practical leadership abilities for Team Leaders. Whether you are a new leader, frontline leader, team leader or supervisor, this course is designed for you and will provide you with practical tools and techniques to motivate, inspire and manage.
The Leadership Skills course is the result of over 20 years experience developing Managers and Supervisors. Our programme is designed to develop the confidence and competence of leaders enabling them to fulfil their potential within their leadership role on a daily basis. We also provide an understanding of how to adapt, connect and lead a whole team and the different personalities within it.
What’s the outcome of the gofastforward Leadership skills training course?
- Leaders will understand how to develop high performance people and teams
- Leaders will know when to manage and when to lead
- Leaders will have a clear view of where they are – and where they need to be
- Leaders will devote time to of challenging, encouraging and developing their team to deliver results
- Leaders will have a higher quality of interaction with their teams
- Leaders will be more confident and competent in addressing low performance issues
- They will lead a motivated team – delivering better results, in a better environment.
Leadership Skills course is currently delivered via live virtual facilitation. Participants attend 4 virtual half-day sessions online. The Team Leadership training is highly interactive and part of a productive day in the virtual workplace.
Leadership Skills Content
- Introductions and individual objectives for the course
- Discussion to understand the role of a manager and a leader
- Key traits of successful leaders
- Leader or Manager – what’s the difference?
- Understand the four management styles and when to implement them
- Leadership means understanding followers. Who exactly are you managing and leading?
- Understanding your team – why people do what they do
- Understand and use the four typical reactions to having to make a decision and the impact of each of these reactions
- Delegate or Get Home Late | Identify the benefits of effective delegation and the barriers to delegating effectively
- Who Are You Talking to? | Adapt and Connect with people for powerful communication
- Knowing Me, Knowing You | Adapt and connect for productive relationships
- Personal strategies to adapt and connect your leadership with your team
- Feel , See, Think , Do | Delivering gofastforward motivational and developmental feedback
- ‘Real play’ session | Practiced, practical solutions to solve your workplace issue
- Personal Feedback, Review & Commit-to-It
What do our clients say?
A course less ordinary. Continuously engaging, great fast pace. Brilliant strategies. Will absolutely help me to be better