Overview : Influence and Persuade
The influential and persuasive in our world, what do they do? Is it just their ability to sell an idea with powerful prose that gives them influence? Understand and practice the ingredients of the persuasive – and negotiate with confidence.
Who is it for?
All who have to pitch an idea or a project to a sponsor or stakeholder. This programme applies to all who have to negotiate a resource and justify a position.
What will we do?
- Modelling the persuasive
- PIN down the Need
- The Aristotle Influence
- Who are you talking to? Being personally persuasive.
- How People ‘Buy’ – and how we should ‘Sell’
- The 3 Laws of Motivation
What are the outcomes?
- The ability to understand what will motivate…..
- …and know how to communicate it.
- Ability to smoke out hidden objections to your ideas….
- ….and how to handle them
- Clarity in your message.
- Knowing when to Lead, Follow…or get out the way.
- How to structure a persuasive pitch
- Communication that fits the receiver.
- Ability to create motivating environments