A gofastforward Coach will unlock your personal potential to maximise your performance. Coaching with gofastforward is structured and practical with immediate gains. We will challenge you to fulfill what you are capable of achieving whilst inspiring, encouraging and guiding you on the journey .
The success of our Coaching over the past 20 years is based on trust and competence. Productive Coaching relationships are built on a foundation of trust. We never compromise it. The relationship is also built on competence. We have proven success in developing people. Our clients know that we value their trust and that we have the coaching skills to take them from where they are to where they want to be.
Operating at management and senior executive level, we understand the challenges and the pressures and what it takes to succeed. We also understand people. Using initial meetings and profiling, we get to know the clients that we coach with their strengths, their challenges, what they are capable of achieving and what is holding them back.
What should you expect from a gofastforward Coach?
The Coach will be your ally as you realise the best of your potential. You, as you are capable of being. They will be a ‘critical friend with a toolkit’ and:
- Connect with rapport, be interested (and hopefully, a little bit interesting) and inspire you to take action
- Be creative but stay business focused
- Take your development seriously, but not solemnly
- Help you learn (rather than teaching you)
- Help remove the obstacles that are holding you back
- Stretch you, cognitively and behaviourally
- Unlock potential.
They will provide relevant feedback that serves your goals, challenging any lack of progress (that critical friend bit) whilst exploring what is getting in the way. Questions will be asked that will:
- Raise self-awareness
- Challenge assumptions
- Elicit new insights
- Stimulate new possibilities
The gofastforward Coaching Process
The process is built around 6 Coaching events:
- A candid review of where you are and reflection and focus on what needs to change , visioning what the change looks like. Set Vision & Goal.
- Reconfirm the Coaching Goal and set the overall Goal strategy. Prioritise and set interim Goals. Preview actions for Interim Goal 1.
- Check and review Coaching Goal progress and interim Goal 1. Preview plan for Interim Goal 2 set Actions.
- Check and review Coaching Goal progress and interim Goal 2. Preview plan for Interim Goal 3 set Actions.
- Check and review Coaching Goal progress and interim Goal 3. Preview plan for meeting Coaching Goal.
- Confirm and Review fulfilment of Coaching Goal. Completion, Learning & Sustainability.
gofastforward Coaching will challenge, encourage , motivate and inspire.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call on 0800 01 88 007.