What are the outcomes?
A comprehensive understanding and capability in the key skills of management and leadership – from running a productive meeting to coaching an under-performer to preparing a presentation. Management Development that builds confidence and competence.
- Establish & Reach Goals | Plan and prioritise to meet your objectives
- Develop & Coach | Turn potential into productive performance
- Manage Performance | Guide your team towards success
- Effective Communication | Adapt and connect with all personality styles
- Conflict & Problem Resolution | Handle issues before damage is done
- Persuasive Presentations | Influence and persuade with your leadership
Who is it for?
- New managers who need to develop people skills to complement technical skills.
- Existing Managers in the centre of the business who may have had some previous training and would welcome a reset and refresh of skills.
- Functional or Team Leaders across an organisation who need to build people skills and cross-organisation teamwork.
How is it delivered?
Our Facilitators are the best in the business. The Management Development Programme Facilitators build trusting relationships that make each participants learning personal and impactful.
- Customised and in-house for each client , with content that reflects their specific organisation challenges, objectives and values.
- Personality & Psychometric Profile to understand oneself and co-workers.
- Unique Commit-to-it process records, supports and measures skills transfer to the workplace.
- Group Learning and one-to-one coaching for maximum personal development.
Similar to all gofastforward learning , delivery can be Virtual or In-Class:
- A series of one-day group events of learning, practice and feedback in techniques and tools of management and leadership with lively and knowledgeable facilitation.
- A series of 90 minute to 3 hours modules of live facilitation, interactive and stimulating on management and leadership learning , wherever you are.
All programmes include individual objectives-based Coaching throughout using the gofastforward commit-to-it process, for maximum programme gain and personal development.
The programme is designed specifically for each client.
Typically the learning events include:
- The life of a team
- Creating the ‘Rules of the Road’
- Managing the Differences
Thrive on Change
- ‘Dig the well before you get thirsty!’
- Overcoming resistance
- Making it stick
Get your Priorities Right!
- Keeping the main thing… the main thing
- Delegate…..or get home late!
- Handling interruptions
Successful Relationship Management
- Managing expectations
- Creating a ‘customer’ culture
- Negotiating win/wins
- The feedback loop
- All Behaviour Communicates
- Productive meetings
- Manager or Leader?
- Who are you leading?
- The most useful phrase…
- Managing Anger
- Concessions, compromise and “cop-outs”
- Moving forward on agreement
What do our clients say?
I have benefited massively from this course. I now have confidence in my management style and am able to adapt my behaviour as the situation dictates.