Overview : Performance Feedback
This programme keeps your best performers on a virtuous circle and stops your poorer performers declining in a vicious circle. Not having tough conversations with people puts all at risk. This programme builds confidence in managing results and maintaining and improving performance
Who is it for?
All who communicate! To their team, to (internal or external) clients or to suppliers. If ineffective communication with others can effect outcomes – then this programme is for you.
What will we do?
- Why Feedback?
- Productive feedback and the Feel See Think Do cycle
- Feeding back to ‘my old mate’
- The two reasons for underperformance
- How to help them, help themselves
- Being Firm, Being Fair, Being Clear
What are the outcomes?
- Confidence to enter in performance discussions
- How to prepare for a discussion
- Understanding and Practice of the right questions..
- …and actively listening to the answers
- Ability to make the implied, explicit
- Giving daily feedback
- Apply Feel See Think Do to inform and improve
- Agreeing Actions, Agreeing Monitoring
- How to catch the right – and the wrong.