This management development programme provides you with the key skills that you will use immediately and keep using throughout your management career.
The performance of people and their managers and leaders needs to be the best it’s ever been. That’s why we’ve structured our management development programme for immediately applicable skills with a flexibility to fit your needs and the tightest of schedules.
gomanage is fast, effective and popular. And because it’s inhouse, it’s specifically relevant to your business and the people in it. So, the tools and techniqies covered are learnedand practiced on recognisable issues.
gomanage includes stimulating learning events, one-to-one Coaching, Real-Play Practice and action learning on your issues and challenges. It’s powerful stuff.
- Monthly events of learning, practice and feedback in techniques and tools of leadership
- Customised for each client to reflect their industry, their culture and the company values.
- Personality & Psychometric Profile to understand self and others
- Unique Commit-to-it process records, supports and measures skills transfer to the workplace
- Group Learning and one-to-one coaching or maximum personal development
Who is it for?
- New Managers who need people skills to complement their technical skills.
- Managers in the centre of the business who may have had some training in the past but require a motivational boost.
- Functional or Team Leads across an organisation who need to build skills and cross-organisation teamwork.
What are the Outcomes?
We cover the key issues that affect managers in every organisation from managing under-performance, to handling change to influencing and persuading when it counts.
- Establish & Reach Goals | How to plan and prioritise to meet your objectives
- Develop & Coach | You turn potential into productive performance
- Manage Performance | You adapt and connect with all personality styles
- Effective Communication | You adapt and connect with all personality styles
- Conflict & Problem Resolution | You handle issues before damage is done
- Persuasive Presentations | You influence and persuade with your Leadership
Experience has shown us that, seeing results fast, motivates people. So, we make sure that everyone leaves our sessions with a tools and techniques they can use immediately.
Management Development Programme | Content
The programme is designed specifically for each client.
Typically the learning events include:
Think TEAMWORK…Not Team! Work!
- The life of a team
- Creating the ‘Rules of the Road’
- Managing the Differences
Thrive on Change
- Dig the well before you get thirsty!
- Overcoming resistance
- Making it stick
Get your Priorities Right!
- Keeping the main thing… the main thing
- Delegate…..or get home late!
- Handling interruptions
Successful Relationship Management
- Managing expectations
- Creating a ‘customer’ culture
- Negotiating win/wins
- The feedback loop
- All Behaviour Communicates
- Productive meetings
- Manager or Leader?
- Who are you leading?
- The most useful phrase…
- Managing Anger
- Concessions, compromise and “cop-outs”
- Moving forward on agreement
All programmes include individual objectives-based Coaching throughout using the gofastforward commit-to-it process, for maximum programme gain and personal development.
What do our clients say?
I have benefited massively from this course. I now have confidence in my management style and am able to adapt my behaviour as the situation dictates.