Programme Overview : Graduate Development
Our go:graduate programme is the development of raw talent identified at graduate level into skilled professionals contributing individually and in a team.
go:graduate will build confidence and competence in their own abilities, recognise the same in others and provide the basis of a productive contribution to the teams and projects that are part of their early career.
Our graduate development programme includes:
- Monthly learning events of interactive learning, practice and feedback
- Personality & Psychometric Profile
- Unique Commit-to-it process records, supports and measures skills transfer to the workplace
- Group Learning and one-to-one coaching for maximum personal development
Who is it for?
Graduates & New Talent
What is it about?
Building the confidence and competence of graduates entering the workplace.
What will I get out of it?
Confidence and competence to thrive beyond academia.
What will we do?
The programme is designed specifically for each client. Typically the learning events include:
- Personal & Team Insights with Full Personality Profile
- Confident Communication
- Life’s a Pitch
- Get Priorities Right
- Being Productive
- Managing your Manager
- Thrive on Change
- Resolving Conflict
- The Team Cycle
What do our clients say?
Motivational, inspirational and relevant. Thank you, the journey has been brilliant!