Overview : Delegate! (or get home late)
‘Delegating ….without the delegation boomerang’
Delegating is vital for your wellbeing…and your organisations. You cannot do it all yourself – and for your organisations sake, you shouldn’t. There are levels of delegation that you can use when working with your team. This session illustrates how to delegate jobs that get done (and don’t come back undone).
Who is it for?
All who are busy and realise that as good as they are and as valued as they are, some people are better suited to doing some jobs than they are.
What will we do?
- How to delegate a task….
- …for which you remain responsible.
- The difference between delegating a task and a result
- What to delegate
- How to delegate
- Who to delegate to
What are the outcomes?
- Clear objectives in delegated tasks
- Less work returning – undone.
- Checking for understanding
- Agreement and buy-in to what needs to be done.
- Clear understanding of expectations
- Engagement of our teams
- Better use of team skills…
- …and resources available
- More time for quality in work that only you can do