Overview : Customer Service Culture
Service to the internal and external customer cannot bear incongruence – lack of service in the internal will be apparent in the external service. Customer Service from A to Z – right across the business – is good for business and good for job satisfaction.
Who is it for?
All who are part of the business! The production team, the quality team, the finance team………the customer service team.
What will we do?
- Why does your job exist?
- How to have meaningful conversations with Customers
- What Customers really want (and it’s not ‘service’)
- Customer Service and the Pareto Principle
- Making it easy for them to ‘do business with you’
- Keeping your competitive edge
- Why it’s not customer delight – but their problems solved
- The power of feedback.
What are the outcomes?
- Internal Loyalty!
- Knowing who you are Customers are…
- …and what they really want .
- Enhanced Interaction with Customers
- Better quality Customer feedback…
- …with a better quality of response
- Measures of service levels across the business
- Proactive Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement
- Confidence to meet change
- External loyalty!