Overview : Teamplayer, Teambuilder
‘From forming to performing, together’
Bringing different individuals together and calling them ‘team’ – does not a team make. How can we build a group that maiximises the contribution of individual skills for the collective good? Most of us have experienced the natural high that comes from team achievment. This session illustrates how.
Who is it for?
All those who work with and rely on the contribution of others (…yes, we all qualify). Particularly suited to those who are tasked with leading and developing a team.
What will we do?
- Who’s in your Team? Recognising Team Characters.
- Roles required in all teams
- The lifecycle of a team….
- …and what to do at each stage
- How to teambuild….when they don’t work for you.
- How to renew a Team
What are the outcomes?
- All members of the team motivated
- Clarity of purpose…
- …and agreed methods to get there
- Understanding of team roles and expectations
- Sum team result greater than its parts
- Methods to tap into Team Creativity
- Confident Team Leadership
- Respect for difference…with a common purpose
- Effective at all stages of a teams life.