Overview : Present with Confidence
“We give 3 speeches – the one practiced, the one given and the one you wish you gave”.
Despite the fear held about public speaking – we still need to do it. The challenge we all have is to be confident in presenting. A structured approach combined with safe practice will give you the confidence to speak in public – and be listened to.
Who is it for?
If a presentation made to more than one individual at the same time is public speaking – all of those qualify. Particularly suited to Supervisors and new Managers.
What are the outcomes?
- A clear methodology of building a presentation
- A Confident approach
- A presentation which delivers on objectives.
- Knowing when and how to use Powerpoint type tools.
- Presentations with a clear message
- Presentation content that fits the audience
- Confidence, Competence, Willingness to Present