Overview : Powerful Presenting
‘Speech is power : Speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel.’
Managers are increasingly asked to make ‘big hit’ presentations where business, savings and productivity might depend. This session gives the ability to present with impact and to the highest level, in challenging terrain..
Who is it for?
Leaders and Managers who have existing presentation skills and now have to make important presentations to challenge, inform and inspire a discerning or critical audience.
What will we do?
- Role Modeling – who’s good at this?
- Building your Structure – Preparing your points
- Rule of 3’s
- Attention Grabbers
- Heckler handling (or just difficult persistent questions)
- Delivering the Impromptu
What are the outcomes?
- Confident approach to challenging presentations
- Understanding and application of best practice
- Personal Presentation Style (without being stylised)
- Confidence in handling tough questioning
- Ability to understand and interact with the audience
- Skill in being Brief – but impactful.
- Delivery of complex issues to the uninitiated
- Maximising Strengths….
- Minimising Weakness…..
- Ability to use silence…and timing.