Overview : Coaching Performance
Our coaching performance workshop helps participants understand the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to be an effective coach:
- A 2- day development programme for small groups
- Facilitated workshop of typical team coaching
- Skills to coach the performance of all performers
- Practice and feedback in typical coaching scenarios
- Understanding of the role of coach
Who is it for?
All Leaders , Managers ,Team Coach
What is it about?
Developing a trustworthy, productive relationship that positively impacts perfomance
What Will be the outcomes?
The programme is designed specifically for each client. Typically outcomes include:
- Creates performance out of potential
- Build confidence in performance discussions with all levels of performance
- How to manage the underperformer
- Understanding the person behind the performance
- The real reason behind under-performance
- The good practice agreed with the Coaching Client rubs off on the Coach
- More secure team members; less staff turnover
- Leadership Confidence in delegated tasks
What do our clients say?
Enjoyable and informative with a good practical session of putting into practice what we learned in a safe environment