Overview : Merger & Acquisition Programme
Merger and Acquisition Integration is a 3 day development programme for leaders from integrating organisations to build a sense of understanding, adapting and connecting. Establishing and focusing on objectives, we work with the group to build communication and trust using methods to successfully bring together teams from two different organisations each with their own culture and norms.
Who is it for?
Key Leaders in the organisations and teams that are integrating.
What is it about?
People are the center of a merger or integration and are relied upon to deliver on the promise of an acquisition or merger deal. Developing the identified synergies of the integration and building sustainable behaviours that deliver those synergies.
What will be the outcomes?
The programme is specific to the requirements of the mergeror acquisition deal. Typically outcomes should include:
- Integration of organisation cultures
- A new organisation aligned to new objectives
- Greater understanding and trust across the organisations and teams
- Fulfilment of the synergies promised at the deal stage
- A more creative environment to develop advantage from the new group
- A sharing of skills and knowledge that benefits all
- Optimum use of strengths across the new group
- A more informed and more secure workforce
- A more motivated workforce who buy into the new group and its leadership
- Leadership support during the challenging period of integration