Overview of Meaningful Conversations
People communicate. It’s the quality of that communication that counts. It determines success – in relationships, with colleagues, in meeting objectives. Conversations with colleagues are rich opportunities. Difficult conversations can be meaningful conversations. Effective Communication is key to the success of individuals and their organisations.
Who is for?
All who communicate! To their team, to (internal or external) clients or to suppliers. If ineffective communication with others can effect outcomes – then this programme is appropriate.
What will be the outcomes?
- Confidence in Communicating
- Understanding of how all our Behaviour Communicates (and what that means for personal presence)
- Knowing the Barriers to Communication – Ours and Theirs – and what to do about them
- Confidence in the full Cycle of Communication – Send, Receive, Respond
- Ability to influence a First Impressions.
- Ability to be interesting – and interested..
- Communication that fits the receiver
- Sending & Receiving the real message