Overview : Leading the Culture
There are times when an organisational culture, which may have served up to a certain point in time, becomes a block and barrier to progress. The norms which have become entrenched are no longer productive and behaviours need to move forward to meet new demands from customers, competition or regulation. This programme builds confidence and ownership of new productive practices that serve the individual and the organisation.
Who is it for?
Departmental and Team Leaders who are in the centre of the change.
What is it about?
Change for the better will only happen with the willing cooperation of your people. This programme builds confidence and competence in influencing and leading change for the better.
What will be the outcomes?
The outcomes will be focused on the client brief. Typically outcomes should include:
- An ability to manage self and others through change
- A new organisation aligned to new objectives
- Greater understanding and trust across the organisations and teams
- Fulfilment of the synergies promised at the deal stage
- A more creative environment to develop advantage from the new group
- A sharing of skills and knowledge that benefits all
- Optimum use of strengths across the new group
- A more informed and more secure workforce
- A more motivated workforce who buy into the new group and its leadership
- Leadership support during the challenging period of integration
What do our clients say?
An event that really caused me to dig deep. Very worthwhile.