Overview : Get Your Priorities Right
‘’How to stop blaming time and start managing priorities’’. How do the most productive people do it? What is it about their day that is so efficient and effective? This topic illustrates how being productive is nothing to do with Time Management and everything to do with the right tools.
Who is it for?
All who have experienced to-do list failure and who have experienced a bad-tired feeling at the end of the working day (and would like to experience more good-tired feelings)
What will we do?
- How to identify what’s important
- How to do what’s important first…..
- …..but still accommodate the urgent
- How to organise tomorrow before you leave today.
- How to handle interruptions
- The 4 point method for getting through your busy day
- How to help others manage their priorities
What are the outcomes?
- The ability to understand what will motivate…..
- …and know how to communicate it.
- Ability to smoke out hidden objections to your ideas….
- ….and how to handle them
- Clarity in your message.
- Knowing when to Lead, Follow…or get out the way.
- How to structure a persuasive pitch
- Communication that fits the receiver.
- Ability to create motivating environments