Coaching helps others achieve more of what they are striving for and more of their potential. This event provides skills which help accelerate an individuals development, providing the support people need to abandon old habits and try new behaviours. Participants learn how to use a collaborative, result-orientated process that facilitates self-directed learning , personal growth and work performance.
What will we do?
- How to facilitate trusting communication
- How to explore root cause
- Determine barriers to learning and how to overcome
- Using Feedback in Coaching
- The gofastforward Coaching cycle.
- How to help facilitate a Development Plan
What are the outcomes ?
- Confidence to begin performance discussions
- How to prepare for a discussion
- Asking the right questions..
- …and actively listening to the answers
- Ability to make the implicit , explicit
- Giving feedback
- Apply the Coaching cycle and follow-through
- Higher Goals and more support in fulfilment
- Agreeing Actions, Agreeing Monitoring